For your convenience, Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody facilitate your use of certain third party services that enable the use of accepted credit cards to make payment for rooms booked on-line or for your use of other Website Services ("Payment Services"), from or through this Website. Such Payment Services are provided by third parties and are the sole responsibility of such third parties. Please consult these third parties on any matter arising in connection with the Payment Services. Rooms sold by Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody at the prices displayed for the type of rooms and the amount payable for them will be debited immediately from your credit or debit card. By requesting rooms through the Website you are placing a booking request on these Terms which is only accepted and binding on us once your payment through your card has been debited, the Websites will send you a confirmation booking reference which will be emailed to you. Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody treat all transactions and customers' particulars with the strictest confidence. However, the Internet is not entirely secure and whilst we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any card information you impart, we shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard only;
- Any failure or non-availability of the Payment Services shall not absolve you from liability to make payments due to us;
- All prices are nett include tax;
- Each online booking is fixed at 2hours only
- To enable as much of the public to book the limited rooms, each customer is allow to book once per day only
2. Return & Refund
We will strictly not entertain any cancellations and / or exchange by the customer once the room booking is confirmed by, and paid for by the customer.
3. Refusal of Admission
Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody reserve the right to refuse admission or require you to leave the premises without a refund if you:
- The rooms are not purchased from the authorized points of sale or website;
- Only food and beverages purchased at through Karaoke Keluarga – Melody may be consume within the premise. Outside food and beverages are strictly not allowed to be brought into the premise;
- No alcoholic drinks may be brought into the premise;
- Patron must agree to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- You must adhere with safety procedures or instructions that are in place and notified to you by our staff or by notices;
- Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody are not responsible for any personal property that is brought to a premise;
- Patrons are required to follow all house rules and regulations in Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody Premises;
The Website Terms set out the legally binding terms which apply to everyone who accesses thru Website. By accessing thru the Website you agree to be bound by these Website Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Website Terms you must leave the Website immediately, or not enter it at all. The Website provided by Karaoke Kelaurga - Melody makes no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. In addition, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Website without notice and without liability. The materials on the Websites are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws. The materials on the Website are owned by or licensed to us and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without our consent. The Website contains links to other website which are not controlled by us. Such links are only provided for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time.
6. Delivery and Methods
Rooms can be purchased from available sessions blocks of 2hours each and 24 hours ahead of the booking. Once the payment is successful the customer will receive a booking ID on screen and concurrently an email with the booking information will also be send to the customer email. Customer upon reaching the premise can approach the premise ticketing counter to collect their rooms.